Jandy SWCG - Rotate 180?

Eatdrinksocialize

Aug 4, 2019
Rockwood
Moved from here.
Hello all..My old Jandy SWG finally bit the dust in just 3 years! It was the 3rd unit we had installed in the previous 3 years. So we decided on this unit,the Hayward Salt and Swim 3. After installing it I am only getting a standing by and inadequate water flow lights. It will occasionally go to "generating chlorine" and then it goes right back to "inadequate water flow and stand by mode... When we first installed it we had 2 90 degree turns in the PVC and thought that was the problem so we replumbed it in a straight line from the filter. Still not working and still getting the same idiot lights lit! Very frustrating. I have been adding chlorine daily and I , quite honestly, had gotten very spoiled to having a perfectly clean and balanced pool on saltwater..I want a saltwater generator to work! Any one out there have this same issue and if so, how did you fix it? Thanks in advance for your help!
Same issue what does rotate 180 mean

Welcome to the forum.
Most low flow issues are due to a dirty filter. Has your filter pressure gone up by 25% over clean pressure?

Please fill out your signature.

Thank you for the signature. What pump type is it? Single Speed, two speed, variable speed?

Have you gone through these steps?
1. Recycle power to the Salt & Swim by unplugging the line/cord for two minutes and then plugging it back in.
2. Perform “Flow Switch Calibration” procedure.
3.Contact Hayward Technical Service.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.