Jandy LXI blower will not come on for me

Are you getting any error messages on the display? If I am not mistaken, the blower motor has a start/run capacitor on it. It might be the issue why the motor doesn't spin. Can you spin the motor shaft?

BTW, at some point you hire a repair tech to come out and work on it. It beats you spending money on parts that are not the problem. I know you did this early on but you should have kept calling them out. If they don't fix it the first time, they shouldn't charge you a service call to come back for the same problem. At least I don't if I have to go back on a service call for the same problem.

I have replaced the blower and it has a new capacitor on it.
I had a warranty technician come out before my warranty was up. He finally showed up when I was not home. He called me and said it was working for him, that he just had to reset it. When I got home it did not work. It has never worked since.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.