Jandy LED watercolor lights - barely lasted 5 seasons.

Jul 27, 2012
Like a couple others posters here (Jandy Watercolors LED lights and Jandy Watercolors LED lights - gone dim) I have had problems with my Jandy LED watercolor lights (120v). One light has dimmed to the point where you barely can tell that it is turned on and the other one does not display certain colors. I would like to replace them, however, I am certainly not interested in spending north of $1000 replacing lights that may not last me even 5 years (coming nowhere near their 50k hour ratings). Are there folks out there in the TFP community who have had these Jandy LED lights last many years/thousands of hours? I realize that no product is perfect and I'm not sure if I am in the minority of owners with defective units here. I'm just trying to figure out what my next steps are, whether it be replacing them with the same Jandy LEDs again or possibly doing something different, either switching to a different brand, old school halogen, etc. - obviously with their own pros and cons. Trying to obtain/consume as much data for my decision-making process as I can.

Thank you.
-Lou

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.