Jandy LED Replacement Lights

Mar 12, 2015
Modesto, CA
Hi all,

I had my pool installed about 5 years ago, and around 2 years ago, my lights started failing. First some of the colors went out, then went dim...so it is time to replace them. I called the pool company to get the model and they are JLUC10-50 and JLUC10-100 (2x 50' and 1x100'). He told me that the replacements are JLU4C24W50 and JLU4C24W100 Pro Series Watercolors Nicheless LED Lights with Hydro Cool Technology. My question is: can these be replaced by a different brand, or am I married to this particular brand/type because of controllers/boards, etc? Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can get replacements at reasonable prices, as these are around $600 each (I assume installed), but they are super easy to replace and I can do it myself. It's hard to imagine these lights being so expensive as they seem so basic!

Thanks!

You have options with other niche less lights. Look at...

None of the lights have been out long enough to know if their reliability will be better then your Jandy lights. And look into how it works with your Aqualink.

Reactions: Nectarologist
Hi Fabela43, any luck here? My jandy lights have failed for the second time in 5 years. The first set were replaced under warranty but now..... I'd like to change brands but I dont know if I have to pull all new cables or not?

Hi Fabela43, any luck here? My jandy lights have failed for the second time in 5 years. The first set were replaced under warranty but now..... I'd like to change brands but I dont know if I have to pull all new cables or not?
I wish i went with the old reliable halogen light. The colors on the LED were neat and my kids loved them but a simple white light is much better than no light that cost a lot money :( I'll be replacing my Jandy next season or I might try solar (not with Jandy). My Jandy died after 4 years. Ledecsun solar pools light were discussed in another thread (solar) and the poster said they were happy with them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.