Jandy iqpump01 problem

Ksimpsonmsu

Jun 15, 2019
Tennessee
I turned off my pump to clean the basket and it will not turn back on. My iqpump01 interface’s “auto” light flashes and nothing happens when I push any other buttons. I’ve flipped the breaker to attempt to reset it with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!
Hopefully you have this resolved. If not, let us know. I have never heard of an iqpump01 so you may need to give us more information on your pool equipment. A signature really helps us help you.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.

I turned off my pump to clean the basket and it will not turn back on. My iqpump01 interface’s “auto” light flashes and nothing happens when I push any other buttons. I’ve flipped the breaker to attempt to reset it with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am having the same problem with our system. I contacted zodiac and their tech told me to try pressing all three buttons in the IQ unit to reset the unit. Had no effect.
I checked the voltage on the controller connection in the pump unit. Read 8.4v and the printing on the PC board says 12v.
Not sure if it is the pump electronics or the iqpump controller. I have contacted my installer and will share my resolution of this problem. Looks like a voltage regulator went bad...but I am not going to good the warranty by going any further. The system is under three months old .

[Resolution
I am having the same problem with our system. I contacted zodiac and their tech told me to try pressing all three buttons in the IQ unit to reset the unit. Had no effect.
I checked the voltage on the controller connection in the pump unit. Read 8.4v and the printing on the PC board says 12v.
Not sure if it is the pump electronics or the iqpump controller. I have contacted my installer and will share my resolution of this problem. Looks like a voltage regulator went bad...but I am not going to good the warranty by going any further. The system is under three months old .
Here is the resolution...
The iqpump01 unit was bad. I had to set the unit up from scratch...but the system is up and running again. My reseller simply exchanged the unit.. It was covered under warranty.
QUOTE="William Tomlinson, post: 1721583, member: 222816"]
[/QUOTE]

These Jandy IQ controllers are cra p! I absolutely hate mine. Picks up WiFi signal, doesn’t pick it up. Always have to do WiFi to phone to reinstall the pump info and connect to WiFi again. It’s literally the biggest POS Jandy offers to its customers. I’m more than fed up with it.

Reactions: ducttapekz
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.