Jandy Aquapure PLC 1400 - no flow

brucephool

Jun 30, 2019
austin, texas
We have a Jandy Aquapure PLC 1400 - that is one year old. It has been cleaned and still showing no flow on flow sensor. This is our third SWG in 6 years! Is there anyway to trouble shoot this problem or do I need to replace parts one more time? I just ordered Zodiac R0452500 16-Feet Port Sensor with O-Ring Replacement Kit for Select Zodiac Jandy PureLink AquaPure Water Purification System hoping that will get this salt generator working tomorrow. But the frustration is quality and durability of these SWGs. It seems like there are lots or problems, and only expensive solutions. Any Help Troubleshooting would be appreciated.
Salt is at 3 g/l.

I have a brand new Jandy Aquapure PLC 1400 and have the "No Flow" problem. I contacted Jandy/Zodiac and they said they wouldn't discuss any troubleshooting with me because I'm the pool owner and not a pool technician. Called my pool builder who contacted his service rep. The PB is supposed to come out and try to troubleshoot. I have made sure all the filters are clean and the sensor module is set to Program A. Very frustrating

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.