Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
Season has started [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

9fedead41b05df815ab24e0bf8ecaeb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could come visit you for a day or two, swim naked each day and they would demolish the 2nd story of the house quickly.

Of course, y'all might leave, too.....I guess that wasn't such a good idea. :oops:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
[emoji23][emoji23] oh don't worry whoever buys that house I am sure will get sick of us quick but not as sick as I have been listening to construction for a year and finding nails in the pool..

Let's just say my landlord is NOT happy with that new housing development [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha that is my playlist [emoji23][emoji23] it has a nice mix of 80's, metal, grunge, and my gangsta side [emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23] oh don't worry whoever buys that house I am sure will get sick of us quick but not as sick as I have been listening to construction for a year and finding nails in the pool..

Let's just say my landlord is NOT happy with that new housing development [emoji23][emoji23]

You are lucky you don't own the house. All you have to do is leave and look for another place more private. :cheers:

You are lucky you don't own the house. All you have to do is leave and look for another place more private. :cheers:

Umm not so easy here :) took 5 months to get this place so staying put for a while at the minimum until my son graduates high school lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.