Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I could come visit you for a day or two, swim naked each day and they would demolish the 2nd story of the house quickly.

Of course, y'all might leave, too.....I guess that wasn't such a good idea. :oops:

pooldv

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
LOL!!! Time for a moonshot or a bigger fence! :)

welcome to :sunny: always good to start a new summer!

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
What are the laws related to being naked in your own in Walled in backyard? If they want to put a giant house right there that seems like it's their problem

clambert1273

Gold Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
[emoji23][emoji23] oh don't worry whoever buys that house I am sure will get sick of us quick but not as sick as I have been listening to construction for a year and finding nails in the pool..

Let's just say my landlord is NOT happy with that new housing development [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brentr

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 18, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
[emoji23][emoji23] oh don't worry whoever buys that house I am sure will get sick of us quick but not as sick as I have been listening to construction for a year and finding nails in the pool..

Let's just say my landlord is NOT happy with that new housing development [emoji23][emoji23]

You are lucky you don't own the house. All you have to do is leave and look for another place more private. :cheers:

clambert1273

Gold Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Gilbert, AZ
You are lucky you don't own the house. All you have to do is leave and look for another place more private. :cheers:

Umm not so easy here :) took 5 months to get this place so staying put for a while at the minimum until my son graduates high school lol