It's going down for real....

hehe that water is clear :roll: just think how good it will look when finished LOL

SO glad they showed up! It does look like they know their job and do it well! Nice to see someone that knows how to do their job very well!

Equipment pad-I worry it is going to be very tight in there when you need to work on the equipment. You say "shed" so I am guessing walls and a roof? You need to think about being able to get to the filter and take it apart to clean. The pump the same thing............will you have to play "twister" to work on it and will you have room. Think about it and see if you need to make is a little bigger before they pour for it.

Kim:kim:

Yeah I have wondered about that. The shed is 8X12. The side for the equipment is larger than the storage side. From the pipes there is about 6' to the wall. So that makes it about a 6'x8' slab for equipment. Hoping that should be decent. Ceiling is 10' or so tall so height should be a problem.

I would make it wider for sure. Look at a tape measure at 6" and you will see that is not much at all.

Do you happen to have the equipment on site? If so lay it out on a measured area to match the pad so you can see what you will be dealing with. It were an open pad that size should be okay BUT with it being a shed.............that is where the problem comes in.

It would be a little harder to make it wider at this point. BUT I think there's a solution. I'll add another door to the side of the shed, which will be the "back side" of the equipment. This way we an get to it from the front and side. There's room to walk on either side of the pipes. This should help some. I talked to the PB about the shed, he's aware and wasn't too concerned with the size we are at now. Earlier on, we were looking at a smaller shed, and he didn't like that.

I gotta say - I have always noticed the diagonal mow lines but I have never flown the drone up there after a fresh mow, so I never knew he was moving a pattern. Ha.

I totally underestimated the amount of work on the deck framing. I suppose in my mind I know there was a few steps but having never seen it done, it just didn't register. We are two days into the framing work. I think they need one more day and another load of dirt. They leveled most of the lot, laid down rebar to most of it, did most of the drain, and did a lot of prep work. There are still some spots to go. I know they didn't take a lot of breaks. These guys are hard workers.

f12d2e28e6fcb9fa25db820e80151bba.jpg

540277c54050ab932a5cce9d471004c8.jpg

df9b41585b4cab82e8d85b7edd34d84a.jpg

aa97ede956e7a69511ce02f3f0b7c113.jpg

7ffcd6a004eacd89f5d053a117e380d6.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Good news 1: Spencer has NOT eaten anyone. Poor guy is recovering from some soft tissue self inflicted injury while trying to chase much smaller and more nimble dogs.

Good news 2: deck has been poured and they are trying to finish stamping today! Excited!!

Not the best lighting. But it'll have to do for now.

09967c2aa8af66b7feb543712efe6b17.jpg

a3ae7602e89b2ed9ec36d529b3e7cd0e.jpg

Poor Spencer! All of those yummy workers but can't get any of them LOL Tell him to take it easy and get better soon!

That decking looks awesome! I bet it will look even better when it is all done and cleaned up! Sweet!!

HI there cutie! Your thread, your rules! If you want pets on it we can make it happy. You can start a pet thread over in the coffee bar or you can just keep me happy on your thread and post lots of cute pet pics here! LOL

Love that time line! Here is hoping it is only 3 weeks!

Hmm is there a pets thread?

4d23dc49d87cd6f005c43ac418d7123f.jpg

Seems like we are very close to finishing. But still lots to go. Equipment shed has to go in. Equipment has to go in. Wet Edge has to go down. Hmm. Three more weeks?

Spencer is a very cute dog. Does he like to swim? Our pit mix Toby just sinks when he gets in the pool, so swimming is not one of his favorite activities. The pool deck looks great! Shaping up so well, it’s been a long haul— hope the weather holds so you can swim soon!

Spencer is a very cute dog. Does he like to swim? Our pit mix Toby just sinks when he gets in the pool, so swimming is not one of his favorite activities. The pool deck looks great! Shaping up so well, it’s been a long haul— hope the weather holds so you can swim soon!

Not sure if Spencer swims yet. We found him and his sister, Betty, in the neighborhood. We think someone dumped them, which unfortunately happens a lot in our neighborhood. They sat around in the same spot for about two days, we think waiting for the owner to return. We finally took them in and they have been with us since Feb of this year. They seem to be pit/boxer mixes. The dog in the background is Jack. He is a street dog rescue as well.

93e13ea7dc06deb47cbce51ce1f5b641.jpg

79628bc65cfc4abbe4cc193000b55038.jpg

This is Betty.
13b466ca58fa6131f314b8f036d53936.jpg

#streetdogs walking together.
da2d0f39ed0b3f39a9ce5a07511d9e43.jpg

This is wonderful!!! Good for you!! Pits are the most wonderful loyal loving dogs. Those people left them but those dogs would never have left those people. It is a sad but happy story. I will Post a pic of Toby — enjoy those puppies!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.