Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Just got back from Home Depot where they had lots of the below "bleach". I bought a few not knowing the concentration of bleach or exactly what is in it since I could not get Internet access on my phone while in the store. I am hoping someone here could tell me! I got it mostly because all the sheep were shopping for things they didn't need and figured when I went back it'd be sold out. I also got the last HD version of this as well. Also no clue what is in that.

1584208208088.png

1584207892051.png

Attachments

• 1584208124714.png
    1584208124714.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
Post a pic of the actual label on your bottle. It looks ok for pool use from what I can see.

You see where it says "The surfactants in this product are biodegradable"? That is a red flag.

Pure liquid chlorine only has 100% sodium hypochlorite. Those other sodium compounds are the problem in pools.

That is not recommended for pool use.

My local pool supply store has 10% for $9/gallon. What a rip! I think I'll just open and turn on the swg. I'll crank up the heat if needed.

If you tend to drift towards the low end of calcium I'd suggest just using some cal-hypo. It'll likely be alot easier than stressing about running the equipment. I wasn't sure really if you had a more recent test result than your logs had thus the question.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.