Stephanie Baker

May 20, 2020
Pueblo West, CO
Hello, I ordered a pump and filter from PSW almost 2 weeks ago. The other item from the same order has arrived and been installed. I have tried reaching out to customer service multiple times - phone calls, emails, messaging - without success. The closest I've gotten to a response was that they couldn't tell me what happened to my order and they put in a request to investigate. I'm just wondering if I am out the money for the pump and filter and if I should just buy one elsewhere.

I've purchased items from them in the past, so I'm assuming it's a legitimate business.

@Farmerstan91 was having a hard time getting a hold of them earlier this week...

Many internet retail sites carry little or no inventory among the many products they list for sale. When you order they drop ship products from various stocking distributors. That causes the different deliveries for products in the same order. It is also why they need to investigate and can’t give an immediate answer about who dropped the ball.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.