Intext pool leg popped out of horizontal brace (one side)

tinapomaha

Jun 12, 2020
Omaha, NE
Hi all - had my pool full - a rectangular 16x32 intex. just noticed yesterday one side of one of the middle short side legs popped out and is being held in by the liner - it has ripped a little :(.

I have started draining ... my question is - how must do i need to drain to force the one side of the leg back into place? Any tips or experience to share?

here is a pic - thanks so much!!

Attachments

• 20210514_175959.jpg
    20210514_175959.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 13
Whoops! How on earth did that happen? Does the horizontal piece look ok? When did you originally fill the pool?

That’s a lot of weight preventing you from maneuvering. I don’t know that anyone can say “drain x amount and it will work.” I think you are just going to have to keep trying as your water level gets lower.

Whoops! How on earth did that happen? Does the horizontal piece look ok? When did you originally fill the pool?

That’s a lot of weight preventing you from maneuvering. I don’t know that anyone can say “drain x amount and it will work.” I think you are just going to have to keep trying as your water level gets lower.
Having just filled my 18x9 rectangular Intex I found the inside legs were a lot later in the fill process before they held weight than the outside legs (I’ve got 4 legs per side on the long side). The short side legs held weight quite early on. I’m not sure if that helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.