Intex Ultra Metal Frame Swimming Pool (Rectangle) - 5.49 x 2.74 mtr

trishtay

Jan 23, 2020
zakynthos
I have purchased the above pool last year and will be installing it in Zakynthos this year I have been reviewing several posts however most cover a round pool and not a rectangle one.
I have a large patio area which has been extended and which I know is not level so was wondering what the best measures would be to install an overground pool i.e. take the current slabs up and then level or some other options?

Attachments

• patio greece.JPG
    patio greece.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04491.JPG
    DSC04491.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 8
Hello Trishtay, welcome to the TroubleFreePool forum! :wave: Happy to have you join us. You have a lovely home and patio area.

Above ground pools need to be set on level ground. I would pull up the slabs and then prepare a level area. If you have high areas, you need to dig down there. Do not build up low areas.

Once your level ground is ready I would lay a tarp down and place the pool on top of that.

Are you familiar with water testing and chemistry? What do you plan on using to chlorinate your water with? Can I suggest delving into our Pool School articles -
ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Let us know if you need more help :)

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.