Intex SWG timer functions - Self Clean

Macboy

Bronze Supporter
May 18, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm trying to understand the timer functions on the Intex ECO SWG. The manual says that the self clean cycle should be set to run every XX hours as determined by the CH level of the pool. So if I set it to run every 14 hours I assume that this is every 14 hours of SWG run time. It does not say how long the polarity is reversed for and if this just happens during/within the day's runtime or if it adds to the day's runtime. Does anybody here use the same SWG and know? I will be hooking it up with a secondary pump on it's own timer so I can ensure the pump is always running well before and after the SWG is programmed. But if self clean days it'll be extending it's runtime I need to know so I can extend the pump runtime.

Sorry you did not receive any responses. Normal SWCG reverse polarity automatically every so many hours, be it 2, 3, or 4. The SWCG continues to operate.

Hope you worked out what you needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.