Intex sand filter leaking - Help!

Demaggiostl

May 26, 2021
St. Louis
First time poster. I have a 24 foot above ground Intex pool that I put up last year and swam and filtered all season without issue. This year, we have been running the filter each day for 6 hours for the past 5 days. Today, I found the filter leaking out of the bottom joint where the skimmer basket connects. I locked the hoses coming out of the pool so water wouldn’t continue to pour out, but now I am not sure what to do. I’m not handy and the pool stores/servicing companies locally have laughed at me all afternoon. They don’t deal with my kind of issue. Is this usually
Just the replacement of an o ring or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for input. Bethany

Bethany Welcome to TFP :)

Grab your phone and take a picture and upload it here.. Maybe someone can see what your dealing with and we can get it fixed :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.