Intex pool unleveled and filled

Aditu

Jul 4, 2019
Romania
Hi , i m new here , today i bought a aboveground intex metal frame pool and as i was setting it up i didn't notice that it was unlevel. One side has more water , it s about 3,54 inches on the lowest side , like 9 centimeters down , i don t know what to do , the pool is filled up a little bit more than half , pleaseeee helpppp

Welcome to the forum!
You need to drain the pool and get it level. Lots of threads on how to do that in this forum.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.
But can i use like it is now , if i don t fill it anymore? It s half and a little more filled , or can i put some wood pieces unde 2 of the legs to balance it a little bit?

If you are within 1 to 1 1/2 inches off level, it will be fine. However, it's extremely important that you READ the directions that came with the pool. The directions clearly state that the legs MUST be placed on pavers or wood which have been sunken into the ground where ever necessary. I honestly don't think bricks will be ok, as kids tend to kick off the side of the pool and if they kick one leg too hard, it will come right off the brick. They aren't wide enough. What you need to do, is either dig down your high side(PREFERED METHOD), OR lay mason sand on your low side to bring that side up feathering it into your high side, then get some nice wide pavers or pressure treated wood for UNDER the legs. I have had good luck with 12x12 pavers, but others have found that they crack and prefer treated wood.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.