CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
Because you can not have enough Intex conversion builds...

Well after a few set backs, I have the majority of the system plumbed and it is up and running. I included what I used for the intakes as that seems to be a prevalent question. Yes, very over priced but they are standard 1.5". The plumbing as was pointed out to me does have DVW pieces. I have seen/had mixed responses on that. I'll probably redo everything in the fall just to err on the side of caution. When I added the Intex SWG the pressure in the sand filter jumped about 3lbs and I am now at about 18lbs. I will most likely be replacing it for next year as it will be 2 years old. I have an Intex fountain and the pump easily powers it and the filter. I have the standard 1.5" PVC shut offs for the return and on each intake line. There is also one that runs the fountain. I opted to run the shutoffs for the return and fountain on the ground to provide a bit more stability. When I redo the plumbing to fix what I have and replace the hoses I might do the same to the intakes. That will also take the load off of it hanging from the pool.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 19
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 19
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    682.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: RonsPlc
Would have wanted to see a real skimmer of sorts after all the woI thought about it... But unlike the circular pools the rectangle's walls are not vertical and are roughly 22 deg

I thought about it. However unlike the circular pools where the walls are vertical, the rectangle variant's walls are about 22 degrees off from being vertical. I am unsure how a skimmer would preform at this angle.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.