Intex 9'x18' Support Pad Dimensions

This helps alot with the grading plan. Many Thanks!
Glad you found it helpful @PoolLadyTexas. Welcome to TFP! :wave: Now, don't forget to start a thread of your own in the Introduce Yourself sub-forum so we can all say hello and get to know you. Also make sure to update your signature with all of your pool and equipment info. Weather looks nice today. Enjoy. Nice to have you with us.

I just finished setting up my pool and I would recommend reducing the distances between the centers of the support pavers from 10'-10" and 19'-10" by an inch or two on each side. I used shorter pavers, and the support legs ended up being on the very edges of the pavers. If I were to do it again, I would go with 10'-6" and 19'-6" instead to bring the bottoms of the support legs closer to the middle of the pavers.

Reactions: kylerf150
I just finished setting up my pool and I would recommend reducing the distances between the centers of the support pavers from 10'-10" and 19'-10" by an inch or two on each side. I used shorter pavers, and the support legs ended up being on the very edges of the pavers. If I were to do it again, I would go with 10'-6" and 19'-6" instead to bring the bottoms of the support legs closer to the middle of the pavers.
Thanks for the tip. Just finished leveling my pad and am getting ready to dig in the leg supports. I’m using (2) pressure treated 2x8s cut to 12” long, so they will be shorter than the 15” dimension perpendicular to the leg.

Out of curiosity, what size pavers did you use?

Thanks for the tip. Just finished leveling my pad and am getting ready to dig in the leg supports. I’m using (2) pressure treated 2x8s cut to 12” long, so they will be shorter than the 15” dimension perpendicular to the leg.

Out of curiosity, what size pavers did you use?
Hey, sorry, did not get a notification about your comment. I used a pair of 12"x4"x8" concrete retaining wall blocks I got at Lowe's. See links in my post on the topic: Above ground pools for dummies (part II): Site preparation

Reactions: kylerf150
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.