Intermittent "flow" light issues - RESOLVED

amy6152

Apr 4, 2017
Rochester, NY
Installed new Circupool SJ-20 this season and can't get it going right. The "flow" light turns from green to red every few minutes, stopping the chlorine generation, then turns green a few minutes later. I've checked the electrical connections and they all appear to be fine. I've opened up the flow switch and it also seems fine. Pointed in the correct direction, no visible issues. The flow rate itself is fast - I did try backwashing just to be sure. Made no difference. I'm losing my mind over here.

I should add, earlier in the season did seem to be working but the chlorine output wasn't high enough, even running 24 hours a day on boost. I suspect this flow light has been an issue since the beginning and I just didn't notice it was doing it. What am I missing?

Reactions: deerocks
They knew all about the issue and emailed us directions to add a jumper wire to the box. Solved the problem instantly.
Can you provide more details about this jumper wire fix and how it was connected. Maybe a pic if you took one?

Installed new Circupool SJ-20 this season and can't get it going right. The "flow" light turns from green to red every few minutes, stopping the chlorine generation, then turns green a few minutes later. I've checked the electrical connections and they all appear to be fine. I've opened up the flow switch and it also seems fine. Pointed in the correct direction, no visible issues. The flow rate itself is fast - I did try backwashing just to be sure. Made no difference. I'm losing my mind over here.

I should add, earlier in the season did seem to be working but the chlorine output wasn't high enough, even running 24 hours a day on boost. I suspect this flow light has been an issue since the beginning and I just didn't notice it was doing it. What am I missing?
Having same issue see my post.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.