Intermatic P1353me wiring

Kdh922

Aug 16, 2020
Fort Worth
My intermatic went out and I thought it would be easy to replace as all I’d have to do is unscrew and move the wiring to the same spot however when I first opened it there was a loose wire not connected to anything. As I never took a picture of the wiring before it stopped working I had no idea where it went. I matched up all the wiring were it was before and everything I thought worked but the spa blower has no power at all. Can anyone help me to find out where the white wire should be on the intermatic to get power to the blower to turn on with air? I did attach the before picture showing all the wiring before I switched them out and the white wire is hooked up to nothing kind of in the back Thank you

Attachments

• 206937FE-A759-48BD-A9D2-0F29A8AF8B6E.jpeg
    206937FE-A759-48BD-A9D2-0F29A8AF8B6E.jpeg
    494.1 KB · Views: 7
Kdh,

We'd like too, but without knowing what inputs and outputs you have it would just be a guess...

Tell us what you are turning on with each circuit.. Tell use where the power is coming into the timer box and if it is 120 or 240 volts.. What power does you blow use??

The more you tell us the better answers you will get.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.