IntelliPH work around?

I used the IntelliChlor transformer in the ET wired to a relay after the voltage got stepped down to power the acid pump.

I realize this is an old thread now, but I landed here because it sounds like @bdavis466 did exactly what I'm trying to do in commandeering control of the IPH.

I've been scouring Amazon for parts to do this but I always get hesitant before purchasing not knowing if I'm buying the right parts.

Do you mind sharing what you used to tap into the IntelliChlor Power? (I have the IC Power Center, it's not in the ET)

What type of relay did you use? Mechanical or SS?

What did you use to step down the 39V /7.7A DC to 24V/1A DC?

Thanks in advance!

edit: added link to old thread

Last edited:
You can use this for the power supply

Just make sure the IPH is never powered when the pump is off. Use an unused relay powered off the filter pump relay to run the acid pump

Reactions: MyAZPool
You can use this for the power supply

Got it! That's the one I was looking at. thx

Just make sure the IPH is never powered when the pump is off. Use an unused relay powered off the filter pump relay to run the acid pump

I saw in the previous thread that you put the power supply right in the easy touch. Do you see any issue if I run the AC from the Filter Pump Relay about 8-10 ft to the IPH pump location and put the 24v DC power supply there?

So AC -> Filter Pump Relay -> Spare Relay -> 8-10 ft run -> 24v DC Power supply -> IPH Pump

My ET is somewhat organized (almost like yours) and I'm scared to move too much around in there ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.