IntelliPH - won't restart Intellichlor

wcmaness

Jun 28, 2020
Arlington, TX
I recently had to replace my Intellichlor after it started tripping the small breaker on my Easytouch. I initially had trouble with my new SWG not making enough chlorine, but figured that out with y'all's help (chlorine level was too low to catch up).

Now I have an issue with my IntellipPH. As you probably know, the acid feed goes in before the SWG, an disables (shuts off, stops - whatever the correct verbiage is) the SWG while dispensing acid. When it's done, it reactivates the SWG.

My problem is the last step. recently, the IntelliPH has begun failing to reactivate the SWG after dispensing, leaving my pool without any chlorine being generated from that point forward. When the pool shuts off for the night and comes back on in the morning, the SWG works fine, until the Intellichlor dispenses. It stays that way until I restart the motor.

What's the deal? Which part(s) can I test & how?

While your signature shows an ic40 with the iPh, there have been some ic40's that have had issues with burning the iPh conductors. Take a look at this thread then check your iPh board :

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.