Intelliflow display not active

Ben W

Sep 22, 2018
CA
Hi everyone, due to a wind storm power surge, I recently had to replace the motherboard, antenna and pump drive for my intellitouch system. I just did the pump drive today and it is working with the pre-set program I had previously set in the remote unit, previously the pump was not coming on or shutting off at the programmed time. Now, however the display on the pump says "program 1, DISPLAY NOT ACTIVE". I'm not to worried as it seems to be working properly but should I be? Is this normal? My old pump drive (VS 3050) didn't even have a display so I'm not up to speed on them. Thanks!

If an Intelliflo display shows that, it means that an automation system is controlling the pump via the RS485 cable.

Ben,

I have never seen it say "Program1" ??? I know mine only says "Display not active" when the automation is in control.

The key in my mind is if you can change a speed on the automation, and the pump responds with the right speed, then it must be working OK..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hey Jim, yup it is responding properly. It was weird because the guys at intelliflow never mentioned to watch out for this when I was replacing the pump drive so it threw me off. Thanks for responding!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.