Intelliflo VS Pump Turns Off In Filter Mode, Not Cleaner

Yup. I see you have a RS-485 comm cable connected to your VS pump that I will assume connects to your EasyTouch system.

You never answered my question in post #18 about which AUX relays are connected to J8(F ) and J13(AUX5).

We now need to explore your EasyTouch configuration for your POOL and AUX5 circuits and how your VS pump speeds are setup. You don't have ScreenLogic so what do you use to configure your EasyTouch?

I am still looking to understand why your cleaner is setup as AUX5 instead of a Feature Circuit with needing to use an AUX relay. Other then whoever setup your EasyTouch did not know about Feature Circuits.

@Jimrahbe needs to help you with that as I don't speak EasyTouch beyond basic ScreenLogic.

ws,

I found out a long time ago, that you should never try to solve 12 different problems, all at the same time, even if you think they are related.

I like to pick one issue, and solve that first, and then move on to the next problem.

I noticed that in almost every pic, your system is not in the Pool mode (or the Spa mode)..

Please tell me what schedules you have set up.. As an example.. Pool Circuit from 8 am until 8 pm.

Does your main pump start at the right time and shut off at the right time, or are you manually pushing buttons on the remote or the main panel??

Thanks,

Jim R.