Corpus Christi
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-30
Ive searched the internet for the question to what's the difference between these pumps. Im looking for a 120v, 1.5hp vip pump. I really want the ability to control it from an app. I like the idea of being able to monitor if the pump is still active while I'm away from the house, I have a SWG and if the pump stops working then there's no chlorine!! I don't have any other timers or automation equipment. The pump is just plugged into a gfci outlet right next to the SWG. Anyone have experience with either of these

Ive searched the internet for the question to what's the difference between these pumps. Im looking for a 120v, 1.5hp vip pump. I really want the ability to control it from an app. I like the idea of being able to monitor if the pump is still active while I'm away from the house, I have a SWG and if the pump stops working then there's no chlorine!! I don't have any other timers or automation equipment. The pump is just plugged into a gfci outlet right next to the SWG. Anyone have experience with either of these
Intelllipro is based on the Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump.
1709762851738.png
Intelliflo is based on the Pentair Whisperflo pump.
1709762881413.png
Neither will work on 120V.

Intelliflo3 VSF will work with an app, but not 120V.
1709763195506.png

The Whisperflo VST will work on 120V but would need Pentair automation to work with your phone..
1709762935723.png

Intelllipro is based on the Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump.
View attachment 556894
Intelliflo is based on the Pentair Whisperflo pump.
View attachment 556895
Neither will work on 120V.

Intelliflo3 VSF will work with an app, but not 120V.
View attachment 556898

The Whisperflo VST will work on 120V but would need Pentair automation to work with your phone..
View attachment 556896
Well maybe that's why the intellipro3 was recommended to me, maybe its the only one that's 115/230

011068IntelliFlo3 VSF 1.5HP with touchscreen and I/O board1.59.4115/208-230
Thanks, but will this be controlled from the app like the intellipro3? The ability to monitor from afar is paramount to me

I think that the IntelliPro3 and the IntelliFlo3 are the same pump except for the IntelliFlo3 is tan and the IntelliPro3 is black.

They both say available in 120 volt (For the smaller 1.5 HP Models) and remote controllable.

Reactions: newdude
Pentair Home App Operation.

Your IntelliFlo3 VSF or IntelliPro3 VSF pump is fully compatible with the Pentair Home app.

The Pentair Home app allows you to program and operate the pump from your smartphone.

For instructions on how to create an app account and operate your pump via the Pentair Home app, refer to the Pentair Home User's Guide (P/N 356088) provided with your pump.

Touchscreen Operation (if installed)

If you prefer to control your pump directly from the equipment pad, a touchscreen controller allows you to adjust pump settings and program run schedules via a touchscreen mounted directly onto the pump drive.

The following sections provide instructions for using your touchscreen controller.

Some pump models do not include a touchscreen controller out-of-box, but a touchscreen can be added to any IntelliFlo3 VSF or IntelliPro3 VSF pump.

If you would like to add a touchscreen to your pump, Pentair offers a Touchscreen Controller Kit (Almond - P/N 356159z, Black - P/N 356348z).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.