Lubbock, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-30
Hey all! Has anyone upgraded from the Pentair Intellitouch to the newer Intellicenter? My house was struck by lightning and my old Protocol Adapter has been having problems ever since. Looking at replacing the old Protocol "brick" isn't necessarily cheap, I'm just wondering if a few extra bucks would be worth it to go with the Intellicenter upgrade.

Yes, definitely worth it as opposed to dumping money into ScreenLogic again. The install is straightforward and there are several features that have improved.

Sunrise/Sunset can be used for scheduling and the clock is accurate and stays that way.

Reactions: rkjhawk

Yes, definitely worth it as opposed to dumping money into ScreenLogic again. The install is straightforward and there are several features that have improved.

Sunrise/Sunset can be used for scheduling and the clock is accurate and stays that way.
Just an FYI for anyone searching... Pentair is offering a $500 Rebate to for buying an Intellicenter upgrade. Good until December 2024 from what it looks like!

Just an FYI for anyone searching... Pentair is offering a $500 Rebate to for buying an Intellicenter upgrade. Good until December 2024 from what it looks like!
Only if purchased through a Pentair dealer with professional install. If DIY, no rebate.