Intellicenter update - pool turning off when cleaner shuts off

LigjtninB

Oct 8, 2020
Bellaire, TX
I’ve just noticed an issue that I believe dates to the updating of my Intellicenter firmware and the iOS app. I’ve got schedules set up for my pool and my cleaner. Recently, I’ve noticed that whenever the cleaner shuts off (both with a manual off or at the end of the schedule) the pool also shuts off. This never used to happen. I’ve looked around online and in the menus on the app, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I can schedule a work around, but I’d prefer for the pool to keep running independent of what the cleaner is doing.

I’m running Intellicenter iOS version 2.8.18 and IC:2.006, ICWEB:2022-10-07 2.006.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Is POOL MODE scheduled to continue running after the cleaner turns off?

What are your schedules for POOL MODE and CLEANER?

2.006 has its problems and for those Pentair recommends you revert back to 1.064.

Is POOL MODE scheduled to continue running after the cleaner turns off?

What are your schedules for POOL MODE and CLEANER?

2.006 has its problems and for those Pentair recommends you revert back to 1.064.

Thanks. Pool mode was scheduled 9am-5pm and cleaner was running 10-2pm. But both started turning off at 2pm or when the cleaner when off.

Figure out why your POOL mode is turning off at 2pm.

Post pics of your Schedule page.

I had an issue with the clock settings when my IC updated to 2.006. May double check that to ensure it is set to the correct time.

As Allen mentioned, post images of your schedules and maybe someone can see something that is wonky.

--Jeff

I’ve just noticed an issue that I believe dates to the updating of my Intellicenter firmware and the iOS app. I’ve got schedules set up for my pool and my cleaner. Recently, I’ve noticed that whenever the cleaner shuts off (both with a manual off or at the end of the schedule) the pool also shuts off. This never used to happen. I’ve looked around online and in the menus on the app, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I can schedule a work around, but I’d prefer for the pool to keep running independent of what the cleaner is doing.

I’m running Intellicenter iOS version 2.8.18 and IC:2.006, ICWEB:2022-10-07 2.006.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
I have the exact same issue. Started after firmware update. Schedules have been in place for years. I did notice that when the cleaner schedule is running it does not show running in the schedule list. Definitely caused by firmware update. Other than a schedule “work-around” anyone found a solution? Any comment from Pentair? I’m planning to call support tomorrow.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have the exact same issue. Started after firmware update. Schedules have been in place for years. I did notice that when the cleaner schedule is running it does not show running in the schedule list. Definitely caused by firmware update. Other than a schedule “work-around” anyone found a solution? Any comment from Pentair? I’m planning to call support tomorrow.
I just saw the link to instructions on how to revert back to previous firmware. Just took a few minutes and we’re back to normal.
Another issue I had with the 2.006 was with the intellichlor. It would not SuperClorinate. That is working again as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.