New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I can access my IntelliCenter through the new app when I am on my home WiFi. I can’t access it over the internet. I see it on the app but the app says it’s offline. I checked at the box and the email and password are correct. However when I try to login to existing account the box tried but then says times out. Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks,
Ernest

Did it ever work for you

Have you made changes to your home network?

Maybe double check remote access is enabled at the pad and that any firmware is up to date as well. On the new app when you go to Manage Systems you should see a Local Systems dashboard choice as well as a Remote Systems dashboard choice.

“Go to your outdoor panel. Navigate to System (Advanced System Configuration) > Security. Login to Existing Account. Insure that you can connect. The default setting for Web Inface is OFF. Turn it ON. This enables the Web based and mobile interface which allows local network and Internet communications with the IntelliCenter Control System.”

Thanks for the response. I needed to update the firmware. Since I hadn’t used my pool since September of 2021 I needed to upload firmware 1.047 via USB and then to 1.064 over the internet and now everything is working.

Reactions: BDY
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.