IntelliCenter programming Question

Sep 13, 2018
Orlando, FL
Good morning, I have been trying to add some programming but has not been able to do it. I would like to add some skim high time.
I need some help. Is it easier to do from the PC or my iPad?? Can anyone give me some steps to do it??

I used the PC, but the steps are:
1. Create a Skim High feature circuit (Settings, system configuration, circuits)
2. Add the Skim High circuit to your pump (same path as above, pumps)
3. Set the RPMs for each circuit, make your Pool circuit the lowest RPMs
4. Set the schedule (Settings, Schedules) for the pool circuit to run for the entire desired runtime of the pump (mine is 6:30am - 10:30pm)
5. Set the schedule for the new Skim High circuit. My skim high is scheduled from 7am - 8am and 5pm -10pm.

Last edited:
I had a similar thread about programming mine and members walked me through it, so glad I could help someone else.

Done!!
Thanks a lot!!!!
Time to keep learning
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP.
We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.