Intellicenter Programing help to turn off Bubbler if Spa is turned ON

BlackforestBill

Nov 16, 2023
My Pool / Spa set-up using the Intellicenter was not programmed correctly when it was built. My Bubbler is set-up as a FEATURE , but it does NOT turn off if the SPA Mode is selected. This causes problems with some water being diverted from feeding the pump for the spa. Does anyone know how to program the Intellicenter to turn-off the bubbler if the spa is selected as "ON". ???

Thanks for any help!!!

Bill

Welcome to TFP.

Set the Circuit Function to Master Cleaner. The only downside is there will be a 5 minute delay before the bubbler turns on.

1700159991180.png
1700160041402.png

Jim,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, the bubbler is controlled by its own Pentair articulating valve. And we have the bubbler it on its own schedule. But, sometimes when we turn ON the SPA the pool is turned if OFF and the Bubbler is still in operation this diverting water to the Bubbler and now I have insufficient water feeding the SPA Pump to operate it correctly.

So, I see two different work arounds:

• Tie the Bubbler to the POOL ONLY and let it function only when the POOL is running.
  • Or When the SPA is Turned ON it the intellicenter Turns OFF the Bubbler.
Option 1 from above would be better as then when the POOL goes into FREEZE PROTECTION mode the Bubber could also be exercised at the same time to keep the water from freezing in the bubbler piping.

Bill

This sounds like a solution so have do I "Set current " Bubbler" ... to the Circuit Function to Master Cleaner"

Thanks, Bill

Your circuit name may be Bubbler. I don't see Bubbler listed under Circuit Function which is different then Circuit Name. I think you will find the Circuit Function for the Bubbler is "Generic".

1700240949815.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.