Aug 23, 2021
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hoping for a simple resolution!

Just met with Pool Company for pool school, but having issues with the panel login.
We set up the login and initially logged in. After the first time logging into the panel, subsequent attempts to login at the panel failed.
Tried Intellicenter 2 app, but could not log in. Still could connect to pool locally from that app.
Thought it might be the Intellicenter 2 app, so we downloaded the original Intellicenter app. We could log in and see both a local and remote selection, but remote was "Offline".
Several more attempts to login at panel to bring online failed.
Pentair rep recommended to reset password from app/web and then try that new password at panel.
Same results.
I can access locally but login at panel fails and therefore remote access is not online.
Network strength at the panel is excellent and mobile/web is turned on.

Any recommendations???

Thanks!

What version of the firmware is the IntelliCenter running?

Check the current version of the firmware on the outdoor control panel. If it is anything less than 1.047 you must first manually download the 1.047 firmware to USB and update all of the controllers including any wireless controllers and/or Indoor controllers. Then perform the update for 1.064. It is important to note that you cannot update any wireless controllers automatically and you will need to do a USB update from the controller cradle.

Check the current version of the firmware on the outdoor control panel. If it is anything less than 1.047 you must first manually download the 1.047 firmware to USB and update all of the controllers including any wireless controllers and/or Indoor controllers. Then perform the update for 1.064. It is important to note that you cannot update any wireless controllers automatically and you will need to do a USB update from the controller cradle.

The panel was updated to 1.064. I don't have any other controllers other than the iPhone access. I'll scour the attachment and see if there is anything we missed...

Got through to Pentair support. I had to go to the panel and add the account again. Is seems that with the transition to Intellicenter 2, sometimes the panel only updates the old app the first time around. After the second time adding the account, it logged in and allowed use of Intellicenter 2. I guess this is a new user bug associated with the transition...

Thanks for the input. Hopefully this helps others that have this issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.