Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
So I've got an Intellicenter. According to this site, that latest firmware is 1.047: Intellicenter Download

My Intellicenter has 1.040. Using the control panel, I went to Advanced Settings, System, Update and checked for updates there (presumably over Wi-Fi), and it indicated there were no updates. All the Pentair docs cite using the USB port on the front of the panel. So where is this USB port? Do I need to unscrew the cover and get to the electronics? Furthermore, why can't I just get the latest firmware via the online check?

Once I find the USB port, I'll flash it. Are there more precise firmware update instructions. For example, what format should I format the stick? FAT32, exFat I assume are both ok?

Thanks

USB port is just to the right of the reset button, under the display. IIRC, the format should be FAT32.

--Jeff
Yeah there’s a plug in the USB port, can’t believe I missed it. I did FAT32 and it worked. Remarkably fast update. I’m still surprised the online update doesn’t work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.