Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
So I've got an Intellicenter. According to this site, that latest firmware is 1.047: Intellicenter Download

My Intellicenter has 1.040. Using the control panel, I went to Advanced Settings, System, Update and checked for updates there (presumably over Wi-Fi), and it indicated there were no updates. All the Pentair docs cite using the USB port on the front of the panel. So where is this USB port? Do I need to unscrew the cover and get to the electronics? Furthermore, why can't I just get the latest firmware via the online check?

Once I find the USB port, I'll flash it. Are there more precise firmware update instructions. For example, what format should I format the stick? FAT32, exFat I assume are both ok?

Thanks

DB-Cooper

Jun 18, 2019
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
LOL found the USB port. So obvious just missed it.

Turbo1Ton

Gold Supporter
Dec 26, 2019
NE Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
USB port is just to the right of the reset button, under the display. IIRC, the format should be FAT32.

--Jeff

DB-Cooper

Jun 18, 2019
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
USB port is just to the right of the reset button, under the display. IIRC, the format should be FAT32.

--Jeff
Yeah there’s a plug in the USB port, can’t believe I missed it. I did FAT32 and it worked. Remarkably fast update. I’m still surprised the online update doesn’t work.