Fletcher, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
This is getting ridiculous. Every weekend for the past several and counting.... Anyone know what the heck is going on?!? I don’t mean to be harsh, but how hard is it to keep a basic website up in 2021?

Not surprising, unfortunately. These pool equipment companies still stuck in the 80s technology wise don't know the first thing about software development in the 21st century (as displayed by how poorly constructed all their apps and automation are).

Reactions: MyAZPool
This is getting ridiculous. Every weekend for the past several and counting.... Anyone know what the heck is going on?!? I don’t mean to be harsh, but how hard is it to keep a basic website up in 2021?
Hi Wes,
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are you wasting your time (and raising your blood pressure ;)), attempting to login to IntelliCenter.com when you are running nodejs-poolController/dashPanel?

What function is there on intelliCenter.com that you can't perform on njspC?
The only things that I can think of, off the top of my head is configuring "Pentair Alerts" (which are frighteningly unreliable anyway) and configuring Security (which normally is a one time thing).

njspC/dP works on all platforms we have (including our Apple Watches), so I just don't see the need.

In addition (but maybe it's just me), I find njspC/dP much more user friendly, much better layout, graphics, navigation etc., etc.

Seriously, the only time I have to login to intelliCenter.com (if I can and if I have the patience to constantly wait for different screens to load), is on occasion when I login to someone else's system who I am assisting with an initial setup.

Now that njspC is much more mainstream and so much more reliable than Pentair's web client, I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to endure the unreliable Pentair option.

Take care...
r.

Reactions: wgipe
Hi Wes,
Maybe I'm missing something, but why are you wasting your time (and raising your blood pressure ;)), attempting to login to IntelliCenter.com when you are running nodejs-poolController/dashPanel?

What function is there on intelliCenter.com that you can't perform on njspC?
The only things that I can think of, off the top of my head is configuring "Pentair Alerts" (which are frighteningly unreliable anyway) and configuring Security (which normally is a one time thing).

njspC/dP works on all platforms we have (including our Apple Watches), so I just don't see the need.

In addition (but maybe it's just me), I find njspC/dP much more user friendly, much better layout, graphics, navigation etc., etc.

Seriously, the only time I have to login to intelliCenter.com (if I can and if I have the patience to constantly wait for different screens to load), is on occasion when I login to someone else's system who I am assisting with an initial setup.

Now that njspC is much more mainstream and so much more reliable than Pentair's web client, I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to endure the unreliable Pentair option.

Take care...
r.
I am paying for procrastinating on the port forwarding setup. I use it at home but don’t have it set up to pass through yet. That will get fixed tomorrow.

I am paying for procrastinating on the port forwarding setup. I use it at home but don’t have it set up to pass through yet. That will get fixed tomorrow.
Ah... Right, I gotcha... Sorry, I was assuming you were at home.
Don't feel bad, you're not the only one procrastinating on that front. :goodjob:

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks...
r..

• Love
  • Love
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.