Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
New Intellicenter user here. My latest wrinkle. My cleaner booster pump will work during a programmed schedule. But I cannot turn it on outside the schedule. I turn on the Aux circuit for the cleaner and nothing happens. The main filter is on when I try to do this.

I appreciate all clues to solving this problem.

@emcee
Are you sure that you are attempting to manually turn on the "correct" Aux circuit for the same power relay that the booster pump is actually wired up to?
How are you attempting to turn on the booster pump? At the control panel (OCP), via the Web Client or from the phone app?
Can you post a screen capture of your AUX circuits and your schedules from the web client? Like this....
2021-07-05_12-49-36.jpg
2021-07-05_12-50-15.jpg

Thanks...
r..

Reactions: Charelston40
Are you perhaps simply encountering the normal 5-minute delay to turn on the booster pump? Pentair automation likes to make sure the filter pump has been primed and is running before engaging the booster pump. If you want the booster to come on right now, you must override the delay after engaging the Aux circuit.

Also, you probably want to shorten the egg timer from the default 12 hours. That timer engages when you manually start the Aux circuit.

Reactions: MyAZPool
@Rocket J Squirrel
I thought that I had seen that somewhere and when the OP showed the circuit "function" as a MasterCleaner, that got me thinking as well. Found it.
(from pp 60 of the IntelliCenter Control System User's Guide)
2021-07-05_14-09-28.jpg

Reactions: Charelston40
I will check this out tomorrow. Perhaps, I am being impatient. I thought if the main filter pump was already on, there was not a 5 minute interlock.

I appreciate it. I will let you know.

You were right on the money. It was the 5 minute delay. As I mentioned, my previous system did not have a delay if the filter pump was already running.

Thanks again.

Reactions: MyAZPool
I find it enough of an annoyance that I've programmed a "macro" into my fingers to turn on the booster pump right away. On my EasyTouch, it goes

Aux1, Menu, Down, Down, Down, Right, Menu

🤷‍♂️

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.