Instapark Betta review

My fear is that they will go out of business in order to get out from under the warranty claims.

I got my Betta 2 a year ago. I just opened the pool and put it in. It charged for a couple of hours and started working. That only lasted 2 hours and it failed. Now it will not reverse or turn left or right. It will not respond to the remote. This will be my third warranty claim.

While I got the 3 year warranty after reading about all the problems how many times am I going to need to use it? I love the job it does but wish it was more reliable.
Make sure it's in the sun for a while. Turn it off and back on and hit a remote button within a few seconds. But yes, with all the shipping they're paying, they must be losing money on any that get returned 2 or 3 times. I expect in my 3.5 year warranty, it'll go back at least 5 times (already twice the first year).

While I got the 3 year warranty after reading about all the problems how many times am I going to need to use it?
It's a Crud shoot. Luckily your pool is not an all-year one like those of us have in the warmer climes, so maybe not as often.
I love the job it does but wish it was more reliable.
You and me both. I've said many times if they could 1) improve reliability, and 2) implement non-solar charging capability, they'd have a goldmine.

My fear is that they will go out of business in order to get out from under the warranty claims.

I got my Betta 2 a year ago. I just opened the pool and put it in. It charged for a couple of hours and started working. That only lasted 2 hours and it failed. Now it will not reverse or turn left or right. It will not respond to the remote. This will be my third warranty claim.

While I got the 3 year warranty after reading about all the problems how many times am I going to need to use it? I love the job it does but wish it was more reliable.
I did a bit of internet snooping last year about the company. At that time it seemed to be a supplier of many products. Couldn’t tell if CA office was the manufacturer or just the US rep. It’s time to refresh my search… It is an amazing product when it works and isn’t in transit!

I would bet money that they’ll somehow find a way to weasel their way out of all these 3-year warranties since they seem to mostly break anywhere from a monthly to yearly basis.

Anyone have one of these that has lasted 1-2 years without a repair? My second unit is decently loud now, but still chugging along.

I would bet money that they’ll somehow find a way to weasel their way out of all these 3-year warranties since they seem to mostly break anywhere from a monthly to yearly basis.

Anyone have one of these that has lasted 1-2 years without a repair? My second unit is decently loud now, but still chugging along.
If they repair it during year 2, the cost of the 3 year warranty is worth it just in shipping! My repair last month was at month 12, it was a much better repair than my 1st one at 3 months. It's much quieter and runs longer. Hopefully they're learning!

Whoa! Thanks for the great reviews. Once I realized that the Houston pollen attacks are beginning early this year, I started internet surfing for a solution. Of course, I immediately found the Ariel and Betta 2, so I came over here to see which ones the Trouble Free crowd likes. After a few hours of reading TFP posts, I purchased a Betta SE last night. A couple of minutes ago I received notice that it is on the way! It will receive a trial by fire once it arrives.View attachment 475443
@RedScare how do you like the Betta SE? Looking to buy something this week..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We purchased a Betta SE about a month ago. We love it. It does a fantastic job of keeping leaves and other debris that falls in our pool from having time to sink to the bottom. So far we haven't had any issues, but I did buy the 3 year warranty recently to help in case we have any issues in the future.

@RedScare how do you like the Betta SE? Looking to buy something this week..
My Betta SE is fantastic. I run the Betta 24/7 and my Dolphin Nautilus CC about twice a week, and the pool has never looked better. The skimmer baskets are noticeably more empty as well. Highly recommend the Betta.

how do you like the Betta SE? Looking to buy something this week.
We are going on 3 weeks with the se and really like it. We don't have big leaves and such but tons of small flowers/pollen/floating debris and the se is doing a great job assisting the skimmer in keeping the pool looking great.
I have noticed that it is sensitive to water level as we have one step on the baja shelf which the se will "beach" on if the water level drops more than .25" from ideal. I have my autofill on a timer so I've adjusted it from @2hrs a couple days a week to @30m daily which seems to keep the level at bay.

Ha, this is mine exactly, except only 5 months in the pool. It's strange that the one green LED is out, but the red one works great.
As soon as it starts going in circles, send it in. The replacement motors seem much better. Yeah, I have one green led out too.

We are going on 3 weeks with the se and really like it. We don't have big leaves and such but tons of small flowers/pollen/floating debris and the se is doing a great job assisting the skimmer in keeping the pool looking great.
I have noticed that it is sensitive to water level as we have one step on the baja shelf which the se will "beach" on if the water level drops more than .25" from ideal. I have my autofill on a timer so I've adjusted it from @2hrs a couple days a week to @30m daily which seems to keep the level at bay.
"Scoops" did the same thing as well as getting hung up on the same rock in the grotto. So gave him a few upgrades

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_172359.jpg
    IMG_20221012_172359.jpg
    660.8 KB · Views: 24
My Betta SE is fantastic. I run the Betta 24/7 and my Dolphin Nautilus CC about twice a week, and the pool has never looked better. The skimmer baskets are noticeably more empty as well. Highly recommend the Betta.
Well, I may have jinxed it. Today, the propellor motors are kinda loud. They had not been previously. It still runs at same speed, and is not going in circles, so I suppose it is OK.

Well, I may have jinxed it. Today, the propellor motors are kinda loud. They had not been previously. It still runs at same speed, and is not going in circles, so I suppose it is OK.
Check the impellers for anything wrapped up around them. Also spray the motors out with a hose. Just spray water straight into them from the open end, you want to try to flush out any grit inside the motors if you can.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support