jamjam

Jun 25, 2020
NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I have been trying for 2 days to get through to my town to get an answer with no luck - my permit requires a "Final Engineering Inspection" and a "Dry Well Inspection Prior to back fill" - the second inspection is self explanatory - however, my question is, customarily what phase of construction of a steel wall in ground pool with concrete collar at base would the "final engineering inspection" take place?

I am assuming pool dug, walls in, concrete down, but prior to backfill. I am trying to independently confirm my pool builder's schedule

Calling them on the telephone, or going down to the town office and speaking with them in person?
Yeah I’ve tried for 2 days on the phone and emailed. Town office is closed for all in person business. Was wondering if “final engineering inspection” is a trade term. After talking with a neighbor it looks like it’s a final inspection after everything is in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.