Inground 1994 Pool Renovation

Really love the pictures of this transformation. Awesome outdoor space!
Thank you, we are really happy that within the current market we were able to do the full makeover I designed within a reasonable budget.
How does this fire bowl work?! Is the propane inside of it? Super cool!!Love your renovation!!
It is indeed a propane fire bowl, I purchased it at costco. The bowl came with a quick connect hose (10') to connect to regular 10 lbs barbecue propane tank, I modified it to connect to my quick connect supply that goes to my 420 lbs tank. If you look closer to the picture you will see the hose on the ground and going up under my glass room. I still need to arrange the hose better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladytea213
I’m just marveling at how you manage to keep everything looking so clean and pristine with all that vegetation you got back there.
Yea that can be a challenge because of who light colored my concrete is. The short retaining wall keep some of the stuff away as well as having the landscaping few inch lower than the concrete, aluminum furniture to avoid rust marks, a good penetrating sealer every 3-4 years, pressure wash every spring and air blower once in a while should go a long way.

Reactions: Orion7319
pressure wash every spring and air blower once in a while should go a long way.
My ego leaf blower is my most used yard tool. I know the joys of pressure washing as well… lost a toenail while pressure washing my concrete just last weekend…. Need to finish that job at some point…after the swelling and the pain goes away…
It’s a lot of work maintaining an outdoor space, your pool and deck area look awesome!

Thank you, we are really happy that within the current market we were able to do the full makeover I designed within a reasonable budget.

It is indeed a propane fire bowl, I purchased it at costco. The bowl came with a quick connect hose (10') to connect to regular 10 lbs barbecue propane tank, I modified it to connect to my quick connect supply that goes to my 420 lbs tank. If you look closer to the picture you will see the hose on the ground and going up under my glass room. I still need to arrange the hose better.
I absolutely love your transformation!! We picked urban marble! Thanks you so much for this!!

Reactions: Jayphil
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.