Immerspa- built in spa

Jun 2, 2015
Kingston ma
Looking for suggestions or recommendations regarding this company or a similar one. I found them online when researching but they are a Canadian company and I can’t find many reviews around. I am looking to put an in ground spa in that’s big enough for my family and friends to enjoy. I don’t want a stand alone hot tub. I found immerspa and it’s very close to what I’m looking for albeit a little pricey. Does anyone have one or know anything about the company? They look beautiful but not sure if they are built to last.

I went to visit these guys in person last year when I was contemplating an inground spa vs pool

They are a "mom and pop" type operation in a sense that you are dealing with an individual vs a big company. The quality of the display units looked nice and they were super friendly.

I got a quote with contractor pricing from them last year (not sure if prices have gone up) but PM me your email and I can forward it to you. Prices don't include shipping.

I went to visit these guys in person last year when I was contemplating an inground spa vs pool

They are a "mom and pop" type operation in a sense that you are dealing with an individual vs a big company. The quality of the display units looked nice and they were super friendly.

I got a quote with contractor pricing from them last year (not sure if prices have gone up) but PM me your email and I can forward it to you. Prices don't include shipping.

Thanks again for sending it over

I know this post was a while ago, but I am going through the same dilemma and research path as the person you provided the price list to and also stumbled across Immerspa. I've contacted them for information, but was wondering if you could send me pricing sheet as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.