I'm panicking!!! Re: iridescent tiles????

Apr 26, 2017
Jupiter, FL
I just ordered my pool tiles.... and I ordered the iridescent version versus the matte finish and now I'm worried that it will be too shimmery for my taste... it will be used for our infinity spa and fire pits...the only reason I chose it is because the matte finish appeared dull.... please send me any opinions on this.... I may call and change back to the matte version.....HELP!!!!

WHAT???????? You do not want BLING? How could you not want BLING? Hummmmm lets find all of the reasons you want the iridescent:

-they are shiny

-they are shiny

-they shine

-they may be easier to clean since they shine

LOL for some reason :roll: I am called the BLING Queen here :queen:

Now being serious here........you can change their appearance just by the color of mastic under them. Bring home a sample sheet of them. Put them on top of different colors-white, off white, light gray, med and dark gray.........see how you like them at your house by the pool.

You can also change their look with the color of grout you use as well. Get the grout sticks and look at them at your house.

We would love to see what you pool looks like so far!

Kim:kim:

I think you will be glad to have the iridescent ones. I do not like flashy things but got iridescent glass tiles and am really glad we did not opt for the matte. The iridescent ones gleam in the sun and look much better, imo.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.