Im drowning and I cant get it right

$180 cover
$240 reel

those were just a quick search. You can likely find cheaper covers with some effort but that appears to be a popular reel for a steal.
So come to find out, it would help if I had been looking up the right thing. Apparently I was looking up electrical cover kits with rails and mounts. Hehe whoops. Thank you for these links!

Looking up solar covers with good quality and reviews... ouch! Like $2700 for my size of pool. SWG around $3500, thinking I agree with SWG first.
You're clearly pretty handy so I would consider the circupool SWG. Their warranty is diy friendly and discount salt pool has them in the $1k-$2k range for the cell and controller. They often run a promo to get 1 size up for $10 more as well.

Only other downside to circupool I am aware of is not sure they play well with automation but I don't think you had that at moment at least

You're clearly pretty handy so I would consider the circupool SWG. Their warranty is diy friendly and discount salt pool has them in the $1k-$2k range for the cell and controller. They often run a promo to get 1 size up for $10 more as well.

Only other downside to circupool I am aware of is not sure they play well with automation but I don't think you had that at moment at least
Yep, if you replumbed your pump pipes, you can install a salt water chlorine generator.

Reactions: SeanThePoolFreshman
I forgot to talk about the returns. Get some ping pong balls and throw them in the water. Does the water go in a circler motion? If they are pointing down I would think not. Play with the different eyeballs to see what they do for your water movement. You are going to have to play with how to position them. You want the returns to push stuff to the skimmers and the skimmers should suck it in to be collected from the basket. Having one turned down to the bottom will help mix the water up as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.