rizzil

Aug 12, 2019
toronto
Hey guys, i know there have been alot of posts about this, and being in Canada it costs $200 to replace the flow switch, so I'm wondering is there is anything else I can do before ordering this part.

My pump has 4 settings, at the begin of season on #2 the flow light would turn green, then midway through summer I had to set it to #3, and now I have the pump on #4 to get the green light, but thats at 3600 RPM which is insane.

So my question is would there be anything besides the pump switch that could cause this?

What is the filter pressure?
What filter do you have?
I would also remove the cell and check to see if it needs to be cleaned. Don't acid clean the cell unless it has visible scale and then only use the minimum strength acid mix necessary to remove the scale.

Guys thank you for the quick response, for the pump at #3 the pressure is 15 on filter when on #4 the pressure jumps to 25. (just moved in this year so not sure what the normal / clean pressure should be)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.