IC40 keeps resetting to 100% output

ToddGilroy

Gold Supporter
May 8, 2021
Omaha, NE
We have a new IC40 (warranty replacement) and it keeps resetting to 100% "on its own"...We change to 0% or 2% and go back later and it is back to 100%. Happened while we were out of town for a couple days and came home to very high chlorine levels.

Welcome to the forum. How do you control the Intellichlor? Automation or directly on the cell itself? Does the cell completely power off when the pump is not running?

Thanks for the welcome and prompt reply. We have always adjusted it directly on the cell but your question prompted me to check the Easytouch panel and sure enough, pool mode was set to 100% and spa mode was set to 5%.

And yes, the cell powers off completely with the pump is not running.

Long story but pool was built last year and we never really got the full "new pool owner 101" session from the builder due to COVID and then just didn't follow up and request it. Managed things well last year but this year realizing we are underutilizing the automation that was installed.

I think my best bet is to ask for a rain check and get the full tutorial on the possibilities, along with ScreenLogic which has never been fully set up.

Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.