Northern Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi, all. My pool is sloooowwwly getting finished. One issue is that my newly independent pool guys understand construction and wiring but don't really understand EasyTouch programming, so nothing automatic is set yet and it's still on Service mode and ScreenLogic is still off. They supposedly have "a guy" who's going to come out and work on that but he's being difficulty to schedule. I may figure it out before them....

They didn't have any CYA in the pool, so I fixed that, but because they had the SWG dialed up so high I was about about 25 FC. I tried to set the IC40 via the panel at 5%. The EashTouch panel shows that's the setting but the lights on the IC40 itself show it's generating at 20% (two solid green lights). Anyone have any idea what gives? I turned it down before when he had it on super boost and it worked. Adjusting the pump speed via the panel seems to work, the display on the pump matches what I set on the panel.

Lights aren't flashing. Indicators are solid green. If I try to change the output with the buttons on the unit they flash a couple of times then go back to solid green. It's been in service mode since it's installed and the cell is clearly on and working.

C,

In the Service mode both the pump and the IC40 should be shut off

Please show us a couple of pics of your EasyTouch panel showing all the breakers and the relays.

I suspect your system is mis-wired in a dangerous manner.

Thanks,

Jim R.

It's fine. I'm an idiot. I only thought I was controlling the pump speed from the panel - someone must have set fixed pump speed 1 at 2500 and that just happens to be what I picked on the panel. I reverted it to 750. For whatever reason this time when I pressed the buttons on the SWG they worked. Not sure what I was doing wrong.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.