Bronze Supporter
Mar 27, 2021
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, I set up my one touch for my water slide works great however when I turn off the water slide using one touch the filter pump automatically turns off requiring me to go back and start the filter pump again. I’d like the filter pump to remain on after turning off the slide. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rod

This is why those buttons suck. Assign the water slide aux to that speed in the speed setup instead. Then rename the speed to water slide. When you turn it off it should go back to "pool".

This is why those buttons suck. Assign the water slide aux to that speed in the speed setup instead. Then rename the speed to water slide. When you turn it off it should go back to "pool".
Sorry not sure what you mean. I have the water slide in aux set to a proper speed. Are you saying don’t use one touch for the slide. Sorry please explain in more detail so I better understand if you could. Thanks for the quick response

I am saying don't use the OneTouch buttons at all. The way I did mine is I set a VSP speed for 3000. Then I assigned that port to the RockFall AUX. Now, when I turn on the RockFall, the speed increases to 3000. When I turn off the RockFall, the speed returns to "pool" speed of 1800.

1715524785115.png