IAqualink Native App Buttons

Chrisboy68

Jan 4, 2021
Winter Garden, FL
Hi, just had iaqualink installed. I can see everything from the web, but the native app buttons only have 4 rows ( options) listed on each tab. How do I add more options to the Native app? I have seen other iAqualink screen shots on the web and see it supports more than just 4 options.
Thank you!
Chris

Chris, Welcome to TFP :)

It may be awhile before someone sees this as it is the off season now.. I wish I could help.. Have you tried to call tech support, I bet they know exactly how it is done :)

Can you post a screen shot of your phone and of the web so we can see what’s missing and tell us what you want added?

Specifically. I want the variable speed pump and it’s speeds. Is that possible? See attached. Thanks Chris.

By "native" app you mean the phone app and what you can do with it? In my opinion, the app is near useless other than for the "WEB" button in the top right corner that brings you to the full web app like your first pic.

Right. I know I can do web. Just clunky with wet hands. I change the speed on the spa when the heat kicks off. I would love to automate it, ie heat on, pump speed on - spa high. Heat off , pump speed on - spa low. I have a variable speed pump we set labels of speed ( spa low ).

You can program a OneTouch and then have access to that with your native phone app.

When you select the "VSP1 Spd Ad" it brings you to screen 2 below allowing you to select a speed. Then also select what devices you want on/off and save the macro. It might take some testing to get the right combination.

In addition, when your heat is running, it kicks up your speed to whatever you have your heat speed set at and when the heat is turned off, the speed should return to the previous setting (after the cooldown period).

1611938369989.png
1611938386920.png

Yeah tried that before too. What is annoying with One Touch is all the devices are there, so I have to turn them on. I just can’t do a change to VSP. Example , lights are off on one touch, so to prevent them from shutting them off , I have to turn them on in one touch. Hitting one touch will cycle through the lights.

Re: heat. That is not how mine is functioning. It always returns back to high. Is there a why I can change it to mock the behavior you state ( revert back to low speed). Thanks Chris

Yeah tried that before too. What is annoying with One Touch is all the devices are there, so I have to turn them on. I just can’t do a change to VSP. Example , lights are off on one touch, so to prevent them from shutting them off , I have to turn them on in one touch. Hitting one touch will cycle through the lights.

Re: heat. That is not how mine is functioning. It always returns back to high. Is there a why I can change it to mock the behavior you state ( revert back to low speed). Thanks Chris

Post a print screen of your VSP labels.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Labels attached.

It looks like your keywords have been removed. This screws up the heater. If you have a P or S, you should have keywords, "Temp1" and "Temp2" as keywords in your VSP setup (like mine see my pic). If you have a P&S or Pool/Spa Combo, you should have keywords, "Pool Heat" and "Spa Heat". Do you recall changing these? Also your VPS setup screen looks different than mine so maybe you have the P&S.

1611944976332.png

Hi. I did change them. I didn’t think the words had anything to do with the functionality. I do have a pool and spa. So is the system relying on specific key words ? I didn’t see any mention of this being needed in the manual. Thanks Chris

That is the problem then. Change them back. Here is the manual go to page 34.

Make sure you restore the keynames to the same location they were before.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.