IAqualink /Jandy TruClear Wiring

MNicastro

Aug 19, 2021
Winter Haven, FL
Moved from here.
Hi, I have Jandy Pro TruClear PowerPack and the Jandy Aqualink RS but they aren't connected to the RS485 connection on TruClear. All the other automation works fine (i.e. pump, sheer decent, lights) but the TruClear doesn't. The pool installer won't wire it up for me, so I am trying to do it my self. Is there a wiring setup that someone can send me to link the two? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have Jandy Pro TruClear PowerPack and the Jandy Aqualink RS but they aren't connected to the RS485 connection on TruClear. All the other automation works fine (i.e. pump, sheer decent, lights) but the TruClear doesn't. The pool installer won't wire it up for me, so I am trying to do it my self. Is there a wiring setup that someone can send me to link the two? Thanks in advance.

It's pretty simple the wires are color coded. You'll need a length of 4 wire cable to do it. I don't suggest using network cable. Make sure all power is off before starting. You can stack 2 sets of wires in each RS485 connector inside of your Aqualink.

Here is your manual - https://www.jandy.com/-/media/zodiac/global/downloads/h/h0613500.pdf?force=1

Here is a video I made of connecting a OneTouch to Aqualink. The procedure is the same.

Last edited:
Make sure all power is off on the Aqualink panel and the SWG before touching any wiring.

It's pretty simple the wires are color coded. You'll need a length of 4 wire cable to do it. I don't suggest using network cable. Make sure all power is off before starting. You can stack 2 sets of wires in each RS485 connector inside of your Aqualink.

Here is your manual - https://www.jandy.com/-/media/zodiac/global/downloads/h/h0613500.pdf?force=1

Here is a video I made of connecting a OneTouch to Aqualink. The procedure is the same.

Great, thanks for the information! Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.