iAqualink iQ-900 antenna replacement

trigeek

Feb 11, 2014
Gulf Cost
I've had good luck with this device, but I recently found the antenna split open. The connection has become a bit less reliable and I want to replace it, as the internals and the box are fine.

The pool is at a different location than I currently am, and so I would love to get a photo of the antenna and the connection used to connect the antenna to the board, and I also need to know the frequency spec of the antenna so I can find a suitable replacement wither from Jandy or elsewhere.

Any help appreciated!

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Last edited:

trigeek

Feb 11, 2014
Gulf Cost
Thanks! 2.4 GHz does seem most likely. I would love to see the inside where the antenna connects to the RF Board. Thanks for the support contact info!

trigeek

Feb 11, 2014
Gulf Cost
Well, I called and they don't offer the antenna separately. I am confident that I can replace the thing even if I have to solder new antenna leads in place, but it would be nice to see an image of that connection on the inside of the iQ 900 box before I order a 3rd party whip antenna, as I might be able to select one with the correct connector.

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.