Iaqualink down

I was able to get on only briefly about an hour and a half ago. I tried to alter my pump times, and it kept indicating I needed to save my changes when I didn't get a chance to change anything yet. I exited the program, and it would not let me back on since then. My guess the system has COVID-19.

Yes. In fact I just popped on here to ask the same question. At least now I know it’s not just us!
It seems like this happens around this time every year. This is my third year with this pool equipment and the third spring this has happened. The first time it happened in 2018 I had just had the pool turned on and they had an outage. It prompted me to put in a panel so I don't HAVE to go through the app if the servers are down. Just not as convenient. Like in the old days.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The very poor design of the Aqualink is that if their system is down, some Aqualink owners can't do anything at all. Specifically, those with RS systems and no backup PDA or OneTouch (or perhaps AllButton). In those cases, you literally cannot turn anything on unless you go to your panel itself. You for sure cannot program anything. Scheduling continues to run, however.

The very poor design of the Aqualink is that if their system is down, some Aqualink owners can't do anything at all. Specifically, those with RS systems and no backup PDA or OneTouch (or perhaps AllButton). In those cases, you literally cannot turn anything on unless you go to your panel itself. You for sure cannot program anything. Scheduling continues to run, however.

Thats exactly right. I have an RS system and the only way i can run the pump is on service mode which runs the pump at a high rpm.

I've been wanting to get into the panel and make some adjustments to the programming the pool builder did a half arse job. Do you guys know any good sites that will easily walk you through programming?

Thats exactly right. I have an RS system and the only way i can run the pump is on service mode which runs the pump at a high rpm.

I've been wanting to get into the panel and make some adjustments to the programming the pool builder did a half arse job. Do you guys know any good sites that will easily walk you through programming?

It isn't hard do you have the web interface for programming? There is a schedule section just look what's there and modify to suit your needs.

Looks like it's happening again.

I'm able to log in via iAqualink, but gets stuck on the "Waiting for Connection" screen. It worked fine this morning, but has been down all day. (It figures that I wanted to change my schedule runtime. Today. LOL)

Anyone else having issues? I tried to call the support line, but hung up after 40 minutes. No representatives able to chat, either. I wonder what's going on at Jandy/Fluidra?

It’s the web interface through the phone app.

It‘s happening even when I try to access my pool through iAqualink.com

When that happens you can try logging out and back in sometimes that will correct it. For the record I was in all day and never had any issues.

Tried logging in and out, same issue.

UPDATE: Finally heard back from iAqualink customer service, and they had me restart the equipment at the panel. It WORKED! Good ol’ CTL-ALT-DEL should be one of the first steps in any IT issue...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.