I screwed up my Screen Logic setup somehow

bwoodworth

Feb 5, 2020
Sacramento
I have a Pentair Screen Logic controller on my relatively simple setup. Pool, Spa, Jets and Cleaner. I was messing with the IntelliFlo to change the RPMs and I changed the selection for pump at the top and all the settings got cleared out. I tried to put them back the way I remembered, but now when I turn the pool on the pump doesn't turn on. I hear the circuit click on, but nothing happens with the pump. How can I fix this? Is there an instruction manual somewhere I can follow to get it set up again?

Thanks.

B,

Show me the following ScreenLogic pages..

What are you actually doing when you say... "but now when I turn the pool on the pump doesn't turn on. "...

Thanks,

Jim R.
What program is that and where can find it? I am only using the mobile app. Here are some screen shots. I am turning the pool on by pressing the Pool button on the pool screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-104206.png
    Screenshot_20200607-104206.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20200607-104155.png
    Screenshot_20200607-104155.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 5
B,

The screenshots I used are from my PC.. I never try to program using my phone...

Pushing the Pool button in ScreenLogic should cause your pump to run at 1850... Did the Pool icon turn green???

Were you in the Service mode???

Go out to your equipment pad and tell we what the pump's displays says...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Yes, the pool button turns green when i turn the pool on, but the pump doesn't turn on. INteresting update: When the cleaner came on with the schedule the pump turned on and it is working as expected. Not sure what will happen tomorrow.

I got the windows application running. Here are the screenshots.

2020-06-07 11_40_54-Window.png
2020-06-07 11_37_51-Window.png

B,

I am not sure what happened either..

Do you actually have two IntelliFlo pumps? Your system thinks you do... Could you have turned pump #2 on??

The system will always run the fastest speed, so in your pic above, both Pool and Cleaner circuits are on.. this means the pump will always at 2450. If cleaner is on and you hit pool, the pump will not change speeds.

I suspect you already know, but you can use the PC app to set up or configure ScreenLogic.. I find it much easier to use than a phone for programming.

Thanks,

Jim R.

B,

The screenshots I used are from my PC.. I never try to program using my phone...

Pushing the Pool button in ScreenLogic should cause your pump to run at 1850... Did the Pool icon turn green???

Were you in the Service mode???

Go out to your equipment pad and tell we what the pump's displays says...

Thanks,

Jim R.

I don't know if I am in service mode. I didn't do it intentionally.

The pump says not active.

B,

I am not sure what happened either..

Do you actually have two IntelliFlo pumps? Your system thinks you do... Could you have turned pump #2 on??

The system will always run the fastest speed, so in your pic above, both Pool and Cleaner circuits are on.. this means the pump will always at 2450. If cleaner is on and you hit pool, the pump will not change speeds.

I suspect you already know, but you can use the PC app to set up or configure ScreenLogic.. I find it much easier to use than a phone for programming.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thank. I know it will use the highest RPM if cleaner and pool are on. My issue is when just pool is on.

I have main pump and a booster pump. I'm not sure if/when the booster ever comes on.

I'll try to use the pc app to configure it.

B,

If the pump says "Display Not Active", it means the pump is being controlled by the EasyTouch.. When in the Service mode the pump is disconnected from the EasyTouch and will show RPM and other info to allow local control of the pump.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.