Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
And it’s soooooo easy to do. ?

Very soon we’ll be doing some visual updates to the site, and I need photos. The higher quality the better. If you can, can you please post your favorite photo of your pool here? If they’re too large to upload you can also email me at [email protected].

So here’s your chance to have your pool used on the homepage, in Pool School, or who knows where else on TFP!

Thank each of you so far! Keep them coming all!! I’m in need of many photos for some updates and new articles in Pool School or the wiki. I’m tired of using generic/expensive stock photos so this is a HUGE help to myself.
Lee

Here are a couple.

full

full

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
some of mine. Disregard any floaters you may see.....lol that was before I knew any better!

Attachments

• IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    659.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1975 (1).JPG
    IMG_1975 (1).JPG
    628.2 KB · Views: 40
  • i phone 266.JPG
    i phone 266.JPG
    509.9 KB · Views: 41
  • i phone 282.JPG
    i phone 282.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 43
  • i phone 319.JPG
    i phone 319.JPG
    662.2 KB · Views: 44
Ahhhhh if you still need some in a few months, I'll be happy to take some with my professional camera an send them in hi-res. :cool:

I’m almost always in need of photos. I’m hoping for new Wiki articles, new Pool School articles, and featured threads all using photos. Even if it takes a few months, I’ll gladly use anything.

• Love
Reactions: l1ltaral1l

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.